Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceToyzoneGalleriaUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi
ENTERBAY RIVENDITORE UFFICIALE ITALIA
Photobucket
HOT TOYS & ACTION DOLL ITALIA
Photobucket
Chi è online?
In totale ci sono 7 utenti online: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 7 Ospiti

Nessuno

Il numero massimo di utenti online contemporaneamente è stato 59 il Mar 23 Lug 2013 - 15:44
Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Vendo Busto THOR 1/2 exclusive
GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES Icon_minitimeDa dexterj Ven 20 Set 2013 - 10:08

» ( Blitzway )Brucel Lee GOD 40th Anniversary 1:4 scale Statue .
GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES Icon_minitimeDa shadow.free Gio 1 Ago 2013 - 13:51

» Avengers Diorama / Shared By Samuel Bodart on OSR
GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES Icon_minitimeDa Supes10 Gio 1 Ago 2013 - 9:50

» AVVISO IMPORTANTE!!! SPOSTAMENTO FORUM!!!
GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES Icon_minitimeDa shadow.free Mer 31 Lug 2013 - 15:07

» Custom 1/6 The Crow - Brandon Lee
GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES Icon_minitimeDa Rossi San Mar 30 Lug 2013 - 20:47

» nuova opera
GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES Icon_minitimeDa Garriuk Lun 29 Lug 2013 - 6:32

» NECA - Predator Dutch A.Figure 45cm.
GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES Icon_minitimeDa daiko Sab 27 Lug 2013 - 22:48

» Hot Toys: MMS210 – The Crow - Eric Draven
GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES Icon_minitimeDa shadow.free Sab 27 Lug 2013 - 14:42

» ZC World & IMINIME - Manchester United
GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES Icon_minitimeDa Son Of Odin Sab 27 Lug 2013 - 11:37

» Hot Toys: MMS200 - Man Of Steel - Superman
GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES Icon_minitimeDa Son Of Odin Sab 27 Lug 2013 - 11:24

» Neca: The Avengers – The Dark World - Thor
GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES Icon_minitimeDa Son Of Odin Sab 27 Lug 2013 - 11:23

» Enterbay: HD1009 - Kamen Rider
GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES Icon_minitimeDa Son Of Odin Sab 27 Lug 2013 - 11:17

» Hot Toys: MMSXXX - Man Of Steel - General Zod
GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES Icon_minitimeDa Supes10 Sab 27 Lug 2013 - 10:25

» Hot Toys: MMSXXX - Iron Man 3 - The Mandarin
GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES Icon_minitimeDa Supes10 Ven 26 Lug 2013 - 22:32

» THE CROW 1:4 NECA : trasformazione
GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES Icon_minitimeDa shadow.free Ven 26 Lug 2013 - 21:52

Accedi
Nome utente:
Password:
Connessione automatica: 
:: Ho dimenticato la password
Migliori postatori
Supes10 (2048)
GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES EmptyGENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES I_voting_barGENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES Empty 
Garriuk (1971)
GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES EmptyGENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES I_voting_barGENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES Empty 
Arrovve (1443)
predators87 (1259)
Master™ (1039)
Son Of Odin (876)
Naboni (624)
Andy Dust (564)
Artemisia (492)
shadow.free (383)

GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Supes10
Admin
Admin
Supes10

GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES Empty
MessaggioTitolo: GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES   GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES Icon_minitimeSab 8 Dic 2012 - 15:34

GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES

First of all, welcome to our community, we're glad you're here!!!

A few preliminary remarks before you read the rules:

While privately owned, this is an open forum created to give collectors of all kind of action figures, statues and collectibles a friendly place to connect. This forum operates with light moderation, but we have staff members who carefully investigate every single complaint. Everyone hates rules but unless we have them the forum will soon fall into chaos. We work hard every day to make Toyzone the nicest and friendliest place on the web. Join the discussion threads and soon you will feel like you're chatting to old friends. We don't like to be strict and severe: we trust you'll use common sense and think before you post. Having different opinions is fine, and friendly teasing each other too, but personal aggression and provocative behaviour will not be tolerated. In other words, treat other members with respect and as you would wish to be treated yourself.

And now, a few simple rules to follow:

1- Posts containing excessive swearing, nudity, religion, politics, illegal activities, racism, sexual or homophobic remarks are not allowed. We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.

2- Sharing links to illegal copyright infringements such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations is not allowed.

3- Avoid typing your messages in capital letters: caps are the equivalent of shouting.

4- Double accounts or fake user profiles are not allowed and will be cancelled without notice.

5- Do not post spam or contest messages in the chatroom.

6- No cross posting or flooding to increase your post count.

7- Keep threads on topic.

8- Introduce yourself before posting.

9- This forum is provided for private, personal sales only. No commercial advertising will be tolerated.

10- And last, but not least, just use common sense and be nice to each other.

READ CAREFULLY:
While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Moderator bashing is also flaming. The moderating team reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is considered as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. is up to staff members and not users. Violations of the forum rules may result in a warning or, if reiterated, in a ban.

Disciplinary action against users who intentionally violate the forum rules will be taken as soon as possible.

Feel free to pm staff members if you require any assistance or clarifications of the rules listed above.

If a thread or post is in violation of the forum rules, users are encouraged to report it to staff members and provide information as to why the thread or post is in violation

These rules will be updated at any time, so remember to visit this thread every now and then.